Most corporate Talent Acquisition Organizations tend to be preoccupied with filling current open requisitions even though they could benefit by having an effective talent sourcing strategy within their operating framework. So, while the primary focus tends to be on more effectively meeting current talent needs, proactively building a talent pipeline is becoming an integral and important component of recruitment platforms for progressive organizations. Though you may not be able to anticipate all future talent needs, there are usually a number of key areas essential for on-going success. Building a talent pipeline should be an integral component of an organization's talent sourcing strategy. But, it requires on-going support to maintain contact and build relationships with desired top talent to truly provide a high return on the investment in identifying that talent, establishing and maintaining contact.
- Enable rapid go-to-market strategies
- Faster time-to-hire; Reduce vacancies
- Support market decisions with intelligence
- Improve access to a diverse candidate pool
- Empower managers to demand performance
- Enhance ability to brand and recruit top talent